1. Use a good quality lock on your door.
2. To prevent bug infestation and rodents, no food or
food items should be stored.
3. Cover stuffed furniture with cardboard or blankets
to protect against dust.
4. Stack heavier boxes on the bottom and lighter
boxes on the top.
5. Rent the smallest amount of space you need and
pack the space full.
AAA Storage near Sioux Falls, South Dakota encourages you to plan ahead in order for your storage unit in Tea to be operated in the most successful manner possible.
We have provided a top ten list of tips and tricks we recommend following when purchasing and using a Sioux Falls storage unit.
6. Plan your storage space.
7. List contents of boxes on all four sides; number the
boxes and seal with tape.
8. Furniture with drawers can be utilized as storage places
for pictures, knick-knacks, china, silverware, small
items, etc. Wrap them in tablecloths, towels or blankets
to prevent breakage.
9. Tables that have removable legs should be broken down
to save space.
10. Pictures and mirrors should be wrapped in cardboard
and marked “FRAGILE” and stacked on end.